Ceuta Group is a global consumer brand services organization working with some of the fastest growing brands in the Health & Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Household categories. Our more than 450 employees across the Ceuta Group support all aspects of brand growth for our clients and customers. Ceuta Healthcare, the flagship Bournemouth-based company, was established 25 years ago and continues to build brands by offering key insights and category expertise to consistently deliver great results. Our business model and tailored approach make us an invaluable business partner, and our talented people are recognized for their critical contribution to achieving our goals.
We currently have two vacancies for Pharmacy Sales Managers in our unionized pharmacy sales teams, covering Scotland. These are permanent, full-time, field-based positions that report to the Sales Team Leaders. Ideal candidates will live in one of the following postcode areas: G, EH, FK1-7, ML1-10. The majority of business is in and around the Glasgow/Edinburgh area, but in each 8 week period there are approximately 5-7 days of calls to Inverness and Aberdeen postcodes. Candidates must therefore be prepared to travel to these destinations.
Ceuta Healthcare is recognized in the independent pharmacy sector for its consistency and quality in Circa. 4000 independent and regional multiple pharmacies. This, combined with our strong portfolio of leading health and personal care brands and our tailored approach, ensures pharmacists and pharmacy shoppers are keen to work with our business leaders. This important role will achieve and develop profitable sales of products within the independent pharmacy and other given customers, in accordance with standard operating procedures as well as Ceuta and customer objectives, in order to achieve the KPIs specified.
What we are looking for:
- Previous business-to-business sales experience is preferred (within FMCG or specifically in health and beauty).
- Previous experience using a CRM system in daily work is preferred
- Demonstrable industry knowledge is essential.
- Good level of general education, including mathematics and English.
- The ability to communicate product features and benefits confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyze your own objectives in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive travel plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to effectively use a CRM system to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and sales recommendations
- The ability to maintain up-to-date industry knowledge to ensure you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach
- DOE Competitive Salary
- Potential to earn incentives for customers
- 25 days of vacation + public holidays
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension
- Health care plan
- company car
- Fuel card
- Occupational sickness benefit after 6 months
- Access to our learning academy
A detailed job profile with other KPIs and skills can be found on our website, along with a link to our Careers Hub where you can complete an application form and submit your CV for review.