Business Manager – Leeds
Do you want to develop your career within a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager to work for one of our Retailers. is a great opportunity to join a team that has a strategic relationship on its own label and its own brand. As Business Manager, you will join our commercial team based at our head office in Leeds and report to the Business Unit Controller.
Main operational responsibilities:
• Effective negotiation and management of annual JBP process / promotional planning
• Achievement of key financial objectives set by portfolio
• Management of the monthly S&OP process for the portfolio
• Annual tender negotiations, price management guidelines
• Delivery of own brand and branded NPD pipeline
• Support, coach and develop the skills and business acumen of the Business Executive within the team
To be successful in this role, you will be a graduate, results-oriented individual with experience in a commercial role within FMCG. You will be responsible for a broad level of business contacts with the aim of bringing the equity of the Arla Foods Cooperative to life within the customer for mutual gain. You will be highly organized with excellent numerical ability and strong influencing and communication skills, but most importantly, you will have a passionate attitude and a strong desire to succeed.
What do we offer?
We are committed to professional development and internal promotion. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces household favorite nutritious brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, our owned farmers and the world.
– Hybrid work
– Competitive salary
– Company car
– Private health care + much more.
For more information, please contact Head of UK Talent
The deadline for this role will be Friday, September 30, 2022.