DUBLIN, January 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Business Model Innovation Post-COVID-19 Growth Opportunities” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
As the post-COVID-19 scenario looms, traditional business models are undergoing rapid change, and the need to innovate and expand the business model portfolio becomes critical to enable business survival and growth.
Multiple trends are driving the need for business model innovation, such as supply chains undergoing pandemic-induced transformation, growing environmental awareness brought on by climate change, the role of data across all functions and moving from a product model to a service model.
Rapid innovation in business models characterized by technological convergence will be the norm to sustain growth in a hyper-competitive world, while a lack of innovation can render businesses obsolete. Value will shift from the current product-centric model to consumer-centric data, systems and services in the new competitive ecosystem.
Companies have started serving their customers to ensure stickiness and longevity instead of focusing primarily on product-based transactions. The emergence of the model as a service for critical elements of a business, such as data as a service (DaaS), simplifies access to products with flexible payment options.
After COVID-19, consumers will expect more technologically convergent experiences with unique interfaces and platforms that unify their journey. Product experience, interactive engagement, and personalization will shape unified end-user experiences in customer-driven models.
Crowd-based business models that leverage the potential of crowd thinking, crowd capacity, and crowd behaviors will create markets and uncover needs in a changing environment. Crowd-based models use the power of the collective, making it an essential category.
Socially responsible and environmentally friendly companies have taken the initiative to adopt circular models. A growing awareness of the environment and sustainability among end consumers has driven mainstream companies to explore models based on the circular economy.
Organizations must strategize to seize growth opportunities by adopting appropriate business models to achieve measurable impacts, such as revenue growth, valuation growth, new market growth, and new customer segment growth. . Adjacent and new business models will overtake traditional businesses over time. Tomorrow’s successful businesses must build a portfolio of initiatives across primary, adjacent and new opportunities that support revenue growth.
Main topics covered:
Trends Strategic Imperative
- Why is growth getting harder and harder to achieve?
- The strategic imperative
- Our Mega Trend universe – Overview
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- Our Mega-Trend Universe – New Business Models
- Main conclusions
- Growth opportunities critical to future success
- Introduction to business models
- Introduction to business models
- Shareholder value based on business models
- What is the impact of BMI?
- Key BMI Trends and Drivers
- Scope and coverage of business models
- BMI coverage overview
- IMC Mapping Framework – Scoring Index
Exemplary customer-based business models
- Business Model 1 – Virtual Experience Economy
- Business Model 2 – Pop-ups
- Business Model 3 – Direct to Consumer
- Business Model 4 – Personalization
- Business Model 5 – Hyperlocalization
- Business Model 6 – Results Based Model
- Business Model 7 – Flexible Payment Models
Exemplary crowd-based business models
- Business model 1 – Co-creation
- Business model 2 – Group purchases in the community
- Business Model 3 – Democratizing Access
- Business Model 4 – Identity Broadcast
- Business model 5 – Micro work
- Business Model 6 – Live E-commerce
Exemplary business models as a service
- Business Model 1 – Product as a Service
- Business model 2 – BPaaS
- Business Model 3 – Paas
- Business Model 4 – Aaas
- Business Model 5 – Daas
Exemplary business models based on ecosystems
- Business Model 1 – Sharing Economy
- Business Model 2 – Vertical Integration
- Business Model 3 – Network Orchestrator
- Business Model 4 – PMP
- Business Model 5 – Decentralized Ownerless Business
Exemplary circular economy business models
- Business Model 1 – Shared Refurbishment Platforms
- Business Model 2 – Secondary marketplaces
- Business Model 3 – Reverse Logistics
- Economic model 4 – Dematerialization
- Business Model 5 – Carbon Trading
- BMI mapping framework
Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth opportunity levers
- Growth Opportunity 1 – The convergence of technology and travel could launch a virtual travel business model in travel
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Business model based on coopetition with a focus on sustainability
- Growth Opportunity 3 – The result-as-a-service model drives compression of the value chain and transforms the customer into a partner for OEMs
- Critical success factors for growth
- Assessment – The way forward
- Identify your business growth area
- Your next steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9qk6y
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets