Boots Launches Black Friday Sale Ahead With Discounts On Beauty, Skincare And More
The Boots Black Friday sale offers beauty products, perfumes and skin care. (Boots.com)
Boots kicked off their Black Friday sale early, with deals on beauty, skincare and perfumes.
Customers don’t have to wait until November 26 to get deals at Boots this Black Friday, as they’ve already launched their discounts.
There is up to 50% off brands like Soap & Glory, Yves Saint Laurent, Oral B, No7, Dove, Philips and Lovehoney.
The retailer’s sale is now live on the Boots website here and in-store, with new offers expected to appear throughout the month.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews can generate income if you click and buy products through the links.
Throughout the month of November, you can expect thousands of products to be on offer, which is a great time to save money during the Christmas shopping season.
There is also a guide to some of the fragrance offerings at Boots, Superdrug and other retailers on RoseNews here.
To check out some of the best Boots deals right now, read below.
Beauty, skincare and fragrance offers at Boots
- Illuminating YSL Touche Éclat Pen – £ 17 (was £ 27)
- YSL Volume Effect False Lash Mascara – £ 18 (was £ 28)
- Soap and Glory all around the face – £ 18 (worth £ 41)
- No7 Perfect Party Bundle – £ 80 (worth £ 210.25)
- Sanctuary Spa Favorites Gift Box – £ 20 (was £ 40)
- Bobbi Brown Glam Packed Must-Haves Star Gift – £ 35 (worth £ 82)
- Too Faced 5 Piece Limited Makeup Collection – £ 35 (worth £ 76)
- Bundle Collection No7 Hydrate & Glow – £ 65 (valued at £ 135.45)
- Benefit Mascara Mixer Trio – £ 33.50 (worth £ 71)
- Ole Henriksen Glowing Skincare Essentials Set – £ 28 (valued at £ 58)
- Ultimate Collection of Dove Men + Care Daily Care Wash Bags – £ 6 (was £ 12)
- Gucci Bamboo for Her Eau de Parfum – £ 30 (was £ 52)
To shop for all beauty deals, head over to Boots here.
Electric beauty offers at Boots
- BaByliss Curl Secret – £ 79.99 (was £ 119.99)
- BaByliss Elegance 2100 Hair Dryer – £ 26.66 (was £ 39.99)
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction Toothbrush – £ 35 (was £ 90)
- Remington Copper Radiance S5700 Straightener – £ 32.90 (was £ 69.99)
- Panasonic EH-NA65CN Nanoe ™ Hair Dryer with Diffuser – £ 49.99 (was £ 109.99)
- Remington The Works Hair Clipper – £ 24.99 (was £ 49.99)
To purchase all of the electric beauty deals, head over to Boots here.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year’s Black Friday takes place on November 26, with companies like Amazon offering week-long discounts on thousands of products.
You can also expect John Lewis, Argos, Currys PC World and many more to participate, with deals on tech, games, housewares and more.
There have already been a number of early deals that customers can take advantage of ahead of the Black Friday rush.
That includes the cheapest Nintendo Switch it has ever been, and cheaper smartwatches as Apple releases its Watch Series 7 edition.